Friday, December 11, 2015

I'm still alive.

Hey everyone, I've been a little quiet on social media lately. I've been busy at work and with the kids and going through some personal stuff. I've been missing the gym and my diet hasn't been great and I've gained some weight because of it. It's been tough to get my motivation back, but I'm taking steps toward getting back on track. Most importantly I'm trying not to beat myself up about my set back. No one is perfect. I'm disappointed in where I am physically, but I have conquered a lot worse. I'm getting my diet back in line and I'm going to resume studying for my CPT. I feel good in the gym and I'm passionate about fitness, I want to get back, I feel like I've lost myself a little. I plan on doing a lot more updates here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment